Permit Applications

How to Apply

for a Permit

To obtain a mechanical, plumbing, electrical, building, fuel-gas, and fire protection, irrigation, or sign permit please visit City Hall (304 Lindsey Street) Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm or call the City Office 940-872-1114 ext 131.

On-line forms are now available, please print the applications that are applicable to you below or visit City Hall with copies of the appropriate licenses and insurance. You can also fax them to 940-872-5702 or email David Rainey at

Commercial/Residential Pre-Permit Applications: Commercial/Residential Applications

Plan Review Examination Application:Plan Review Plan Exam Instructions-Residential - Commercial

Certificate of Occupancy:C/O Application

Backflow Forms:NOTICE as of March 1, 2015 changes to Cross Connection Control / Blackflow

Application for Home Occupation:Home Occupation

Garage Sale Permit Application: Garage Sale

Vendor & Solicitors License Application: Vendor

Mobile Food Vendor Application: Food

ROW application: Application