Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Current adopted codes: 2018 IBC, IEBC, IMC, IPC, IFGC, IFC, IECC, IRC and 2017 NEC.
Plans and documents should be sent to the City of Bowie electronically for review.
1. Site plan drawn to scale of 1" = 20'. Site plans must show lot dimensions, footprint of building and distance from building to lot lines, platted building lines, driveways, all easements, the address and legal description of the lot.
2. Floor plans drawn to a scale of 1/4" = 1'. Must show all dimensions, room names, size and type of windows and doors, cabinets and fixtures, and ceiling heights.
3. Exterior elevation plans drawn to a scale of 1/4" = 1'. Must show exterior materials, window and doors, roof slopes, chimneys, and overhangs.
4. Structural plans drawn to a scale of 1/4" = 1'. Must show second floor framing, ceiling framing, roof framing, headers and beams.
5. Engineered Shear Wall/Wall bracing required.
6. Detail Electrical and Plumbing plans drawn to a scale of 1/4" = 1'. (electrical may be combined on floor plan)
7. Foundation plans must be sealed by an Engineer or per IRC details, engineer letter required.
8. Energy Compliance Report. (www.energycodes.gov)
9. Energy Code Inspections are required by developer/owner.
The undersigned hereby applies to the City of Bowie, Texas for a permit to erect the structure or part thereof herein described, and if granted, the permit applied for shall comply with all requirements of the City Ordinances relating thereto and pay the fees required by such ordinance. No error or omission in either the plans or application, whether said plans or application have been approved by the Building Official or not, shall permit or relieve the applicant from constructing the work in any other manner than that provided for in the ordinance of this city relating thereto.
I hereby certify that the proposed work is authorized by the owner of record and that I have been authorized by the owner to make this application as the agent. The applicant having read this application and fully understanding the intent thereof declares that the statements made are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field