Guidelines & Requirements
- Bowie Community Development (the festival producer) reserves the right to accept or deny vendor applicants based on our goals to offer a variety of crafts, merchandise, and food types.
- The festival takes place rain or shine. Vendor space fees are nonrefundable; if, however, the City of Bowie must cancel the event, fees will be refunded.
- To participate as a vendor, a vendor application must be submitted to the Bowie Community Development office at 101 E. Pecan Street, Bowie, Texas 76230 or by e-mail BCDB@CityofBowieTx.com.
- Vendor fees:
- Vendor spaces:
- 10-by-10 foot booths are available
- Vendor supplies own tables, chairs, canopies, extension cords, and other similar equipment/materials
Vendor Set-Up & Take Down
Set-up begins at 7:30 a.m., and the festival opens to the public at 10 a.m. Take down begins at 4 p.m. Please note that all vendors
are required to stay and operate their booths until at least 4 p.m.
Need additional information or have a question? Please contact Bowie Community Development Executive Director Cindy Roller at 940.872.6246.